The West Indies Oil Company Limited (referred to in as “We, WIOC, Us, Our”) shall not be responsible for any costs incurred by its Customer and any loss or damage, and title, to the product:
- when Product passes to Customer at Customer’s truck manifold connection.
- when Product is loaded at WIOC’s terminal upon Customer’s transport vehicle in containers.
- when Product leaves the delivery hose of WIOC’s into Customer’s containers acceptable to WIOC.
- when Product is off-loaded from WIOC’s transport vehicle and placed at Customer’s Delivery location.
- when Product passes to and is delivered to the Customer at WIOC’s terminal.
Delivery Location shall mean where the Product is delivered and shall be mutually agreed by WIOC and the Customer and will be reflected on the invoice issued by WIOC covering each individual Sale. If Product is delivered by WIOC to Customer at WIOC’s terminal or point of sale, the Customer’s billing address shall be reflected on the invoice issued by WIOC.